Verify your Answer
Subscribe to verify your answer
Save to Notebook!
Sign in to save notes
Solve log equations, step-by-step
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do you calculate logarithmic equations?
- To solve a logarithmic equations use the esxponents rules to isolate logarithmic expressions with the same base. Set the arguments equal to each other, solve the equation and check your answer.
What is logarithm equation?
- A logarithmic equation is an equation that involves the logarithm of an expression containing a varaible.
What are the 3 types of logarithms?
- The three types of logarithms are common logarithms (base 10), natural logarithms (base e), and logarithms with an arbitrary base.
Is log10 and log the same?
- When there's no base on the log it means the common logarithm which is log base 10.
What is the inverse of log in math?
- The inverse of a log function is an exponantial.
- Show more